Finalist in June/July 2008 Humorpress.com humor writing contest.
This blog is a collection of blogs and twitters from the secret underground celebrity internet. Sure, you've never heard of it because you're NOT a celebrity. Rest assured that these are totally real, although I do have to mention that they are actually fake, and this thing is 100% fiction, and that this entire blog is for entertainment purposes only.
Subscribe Via Email! Delivered by FeedBurner
Would you rather receive updates to this site as Email? Enter your email address above to have new content sent directly to your inbox

Thursday, June 19, 2008

FROM D_RUMSFELD BLOG

Taken from Donald Rumsfeld's blog 6/19/08

I've been reading lately about how Kevin Garnett has transformed “The Celtics” into a defensive superpower. I stood by at first and remained quietly baffled, but I can not take it anymore. I need to tell everyone that I don't see how these guys have improved Defense one bit. Are we safer than we were last year?

Well, ok, yes we are.

But that's because of the surging of troops, not because of Mr. Garnett and his other long-shorts wearing compatriots. I know a thing or two about defense, after all, and I need to call a spade a spade. These alleged “Celtics” bring nothing to the defense table.

Comment from user Celtix_KG5:
Hey, Donnie, what?

Comment from user Rummy4Lyf:
I don't know exactly what you mean by “what”. I don't want to post the whole thing again. Perhaps you could scroll upwards?

Comment from user Celtix_KG5:
No, seriously, dawg, did you see any games? The Celtics had mad defense.

Comment from user Rummy4Lyf:
Defense is not a game, sir. It's serious business. Sometimes literally.

Comment from user Celtix_KG5:
yeah, I get that. But I was the defensive player of the year. I'm all about the defense.

Comment from user Rummy4Lyf:
you? Defense? Come on – you wear green all the time. Everyone knows the Green Party is a bunch of hippie-summeroflove-commies.

Comment from user Celtix_KG5:
Yeah, ok, did you see how we shut down Kobe?

Comment from user LA-PlayaKoB:
hey, what? Nobody shuts down Kobe, ya heard?

Comment from user Rummy4Lyf:
I don't know about that, but I think issues in the American beef industry are handled by the FDA, not the Dept. of Defense.

Comment from user LA-PlayaKoB:
yeah! Wait – what? You got beef wit me now?

Comment from user Celtix_KG5:
OK, Donnie boy, I'm thinking you don't know what you're talking about....

Comment from user Rummy4Lyf:
hey! I was the youngest, and the oldest Secretary of Defense ever, you know!

Comment from user Celtix_KG5:
that makes sense, you sound like you've got a little split personality going on there.

Comment from user Rummy4Lyf:
Do I support a strong defense? Yes. Do I love the USA? Of course. Do I need to ask myself questions as if I'm not in the room? Well, maybe you do have a point about that split personality thing... now that I think about it.

Comment from user LA_ZenCoach9:
I would blame the refs, Don.

Comment from user Rummy4Lyf:
I heard that. Word to ya Dubya

No comments:

All articles are ©2008 by their respective authors; AJ, Jason Campbell, Gail Dull, Nathan V or R.M.Thompson