Finalist in June/July 2008 Humorpress.com humor writing contest.
This blog is a collection of blogs and twitters from the secret underground celebrity internet. Sure, you've never heard of it because you're NOT a celebrity. Rest assured that these are totally real, although I do have to mention that they are actually fake, and this thing is 100% fiction, and that this entire blog is for entertainment purposes only.
Subscribe Via Email! Delivered by FeedBurner
Would you rather receive updates to this site as Email? Enter your email address above to have new content sent directly to your inbox

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bat Chat

Captured from the Batman Actors Guild Chat Room

Bale_IS_Bat: Hey all, be sure to go see my new movie, “The Dark Knight”, hitting the megaplex July 18!

ForeverVal: Well look who’s here…thank you for honoring us with your presence, oh great one!

Bale_IS_Bat: Kilmer! There’s no need for the ‘tude, OK?
I can’t help it if I’m considered the best Batman ever, alright?

ForeverVal: Whatever man…

BeetleBats: Come on Val, Christian’s a good guy.

ForeverVal: Oh, no, don’t you defend him Michael! At least you have BeetleJuice. What am I supposed to do? I’m way too old to do “Real Genius II”.



BeetleBats: But Val, you did “The Doors”, you did “Tombstone”…you’re great and the ladies love you.

ForeverVal: Shut up! “The ladies” all thought I looked really bad in “Alexander”…

Bale_IS_Bat: Val…come on…it’s OK.

BatOfShame: Hey guys.

ForeverVal: Clooney! What the Hell are you doing here? You helped ruin Batman, and now you’re like all respected, Mr Oscar nominee…get outta here. Go play with your rubber nipples.

BatOfShame: Wow, you sure hold a grudge. Look Val, maybe I can get you in on “Ocean’s 14” or something. And hey, I still know some people on “ER”…

BeetleBats: Val, look at me. Sure, I’m no superstar, but I’m doing OK in comedies and family films…

ForeverVal: (expletive deleted)
*ForeverVal has signed off*

Bale_IS_Bat: I feel kinda bad now…

OldBat: No need my good man, Val is just feeling out of sorts.

BeetleBats: Oh, Adam…you mean like when you sent me a box of bat guano after my first Bat movie? You know, that smell is still in my nose!

OldBat: That was a long time ago Michael. Man up, will ya?

BeetleBats: Fine. I gotta go meet with a suit about “Jack Frost 2”. Later.
*BeetleBats has signed off*

BatGal: Hello.

Bale_IS_Bat: Dina Meyers? Hey, how are you? Oh, that’s right, you played Batgirl on TV, right?

BatGal: Yeah…um, where’s Lou? This is the Bats forum, right? Where’s Lou Diamond Phillips?

OldBat: My dear young lady, I believe you’re in the wrong room.
*BatGal has signed off*

Bale_IS_Bat: That was weird.

BatShtCrZ: Well hello Christian, my name is Sean Young, but you can call me Catwoman! Meowr!
*Bale_IS_Bat has signed off*
*OldBat has signed off*

BatShtCrZ: Hello?
BatShtCrZ: Hello?




No comments:

All articles are ©2008 by their respective authors; AJ, Jason Campbell, Gail Dull, Nathan V or R.M.Thompson