Finalist in June/July 2008 Humorpress.com humor writing contest.
This blog is a collection of blogs and twitters from the secret underground celebrity internet. Sure, you've never heard of it because you're NOT a celebrity. Rest assured that these are totally real, although I do have to mention that they are actually fake, and this thing is 100% fiction, and that this entire blog is for entertainment purposes only.
Subscribe Via Email! Delivered by FeedBurner
Would you rather receive updates to this site as Email? Enter your email address above to have new content sent directly to your inbox

Monday, July 7, 2008

Getting Away With Nothing

Excerpt taken from the Chat Room for Celebrities Who Were Charged but Not Convicted of Crimes:


KingofPop: So anyway, I said, Blanket, its Jesus Juice, its ok, drink it.

OJTheJuice: Did somebody say Juice?

KingofPop: MeHEE! Shamon!

Beretta: Evening everyone.

OurKelly
: Hi Blake, what’s shaking?

Beretta: Man, I lost my gun again. I keep leaving it places.

OJTheJuice: Dude! How many times have I told you that you need to get rid of the weapon real good! Hiding it behind the guest house never works. I should know.

Beretta: I didn’t hide it behind my guest house…I left it at a restaurant, again.


KingofPop: You know you should have secret rooms like I had at Neverland, they never found me there. Well not right away. HEE hee! Shamon!

OurKelly: You know, that doesn’t always work. You forgot to tell me to also include a bathroom…I forgot, got locked in there with a, a, a friend and err had an accident!

KingofPop: R…have some Jesus Juice and relaxxxxx. HEE hee!

OJTheJuice
: Again, what’s with the Juice?

PhilSpector
: Ooh juice, I like juice, especially when it’s fermented and all full of alcohol. I like to give it to the ladies I have over before…

LawyertoPhil
: Phil’s not going to finish that last post as it could interfere with the impending case against him. Continue Phil…

PhilSpector: Oh never mind, I got a hair appointment.

PhilSpector has left the room.

OJTheJuice: Is it just me or are women the source of all our problems? It’s like they were asking for it.

KobeBryant: Man, she asked for it but I didn’t give it…lol. Like I’d risk everything for a hotel girl, man.

Beretta: Yeah the women! Kill the women! Ooops, err ahh.

Beretta has left the room.

KingofPop: I don’t have a problem with women. HEE hee! Blanket, come here, child…..Prince Michael….where are you? Shamon!

KingofPop has left the room.

OJTheJuice: Man, I thought that freak would never leave! One more HEEhee and I’d just wanna….

OurKelly: Calm down, bro.

OJTheJuice: What the heck is “shamon” anyway?

KobeBryant: Calm down, no reason to lose your head. Cut it out.

OurKelly: I gotta go, I have to work on chapter 693 of Trapped in the Closet. Peace!

OurKelly has left the room.

KobeBryant: Man, I gotta go too, my wife’s making me take her jewelry shopping, I wonder what I did wrong this week. Later!

KobeBryant has left the room.

OJTheJuice: Am I alone in here? Anyone? Oh well guess I will go look for football cards on Ebay.

OJTheJuice has left the room.

No comments:

All articles are ©2008 by their respective authors; AJ, Jason Campbell, Gail Dull, Nathan V or R.M.Thompson