Finalist in June/July 2008 Humorpress.com humor writing contest.
This blog is a collection of blogs and twitters from the secret underground celebrity internet. Sure, you've never heard of it because you're NOT a celebrity. Rest assured that these are totally real, although I do have to mention that they are actually fake, and this thing is 100% fiction, and that this entire blog is for entertainment purposes only.
Subscribe Via Email! Delivered by FeedBurner
Would you rather receive updates to this site as Email? Enter your email address above to have new content sent directly to your inbox

Friday, July 11, 2008

Cop Rock Reunion

the following was taken from TV producer Steven Bochko's personal blog

I just had a brilliant idea for a TV special, so I figured I should write it down here, before I forget it.
A 3 hours TV special: "The Cop Rock Reunion"
I know, the reunion thing's been done; Eight is Enough, Gilligan's Island, Fantasy Island.
But all those just leave the public hungry for more. They want something from a quality show.


I better see what date works best for the main cast before I call NBC about it. that way they'll know when to schedule it. Hmm, I don't have any of the cast member's emails - the show was cancelled before all of that. I don't see any of their phone numbers in my book, either.
And,
well,
I don't have their names either. I know that guy who was in that other show was in it... what's his name? And umm, that girl that I saw at the gym last week; Mindy? Mandy? Sheila?

Well, this could slow things down. I think they're all alive, though - I just don't remember who they are. Well, I'll get started writing the songs anyway.

S.B


comment posted by B.J_Evigan, July 1, 2008:
Hey, Mr. Bochko, this sounds like a great idea, can't wait to watch it. But just in case it doesn't work out or soemthing, I was wondering if you'd be interested in producing a "B.J and the Bear" reunion special? I mean, NBC hasn't returned my calls, but, I figured I'd set up a producer/director asap. Let me know, thanks
- Greg

comment posted by B.J_Evigan, July 2, 2008:
Hey, Mr Bochko. A littl update. Still haven't heard from BMC, but I did find out the Monkey's dead. Too bad. Have to figure something out. But Roaseanne replaced one of her kids, right?

comment posted by B.J_Evigan, July 3, 2008:
Hey, Mr. Bochko! Had an idea about the Monkey thing. You think I could replace the monkey with Paul Reiser? Maybe I'll call him.

comment posted by B.J_Evigan, July 3, 2008:
Mr. Bochko: Oh, you know what? Never mind the Paul Reiser thing. Turns out that was another show. Still, maybe a "My Two Dads and Their Monkey" reunion could work? Let me know what you think.

No comments:

All articles are ©2008 by their respective authors; AJ, Jason Campbell, Gail Dull, Nathan V or R.M.Thompson