Finalist in June/July 2008 Humorpress.com humor writing contest.
This blog is a collection of blogs and twitters from the secret underground celebrity internet. Sure, you've never heard of it because you're NOT a celebrity. Rest assured that these are totally real, although I do have to mention that they are actually fake, and this thing is 100% fiction, and that this entire blog is for entertainment purposes only.
Subscribe Via Email! Delivered by FeedBurner
Would you rather receive updates to this site as Email? Enter your email address above to have new content sent directly to your inbox

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Celebuspawn with “Unique” Names

Excerpt taken from the Chat Room for The Spawn of Celebrities with Unique Names:


RumorWillis: Hey, I just got here, who all is in here?

FifiTrixybelleHutchence: I’m here and so’s my sisters Heavenly Tiger Lily and Pixie. How’s your sister, Scout?

RumorWillis: Demi and Ass-ton are taking her to dinner tonight. Bruce took Tallulah to get stuff to get ready to go to camp.

FifiTrixybelleHutchence: I saw Dweezil and MoonUnit last week at Koi. Man he’s got such a monobrow.

Dandelion_Richards: Hey guys, what’s shaking?


RumorWillis: Nothin’ much. Just got done dying my hair brown again.

FifiTrixybelleHutchence: Well Heavenly, Tiger Lily and I have a memorial INXS concert to go to next week. Dandelion, is your dad and the rest of the Stones going to be there?

Dandelion_Richards: They might be. I’ll be in New York next week to go shopping with Lourdes and Rocco. It’s so sad that their mom’s getting divorced.

Audio_Science_Sossamen: What’s shakin’ ladies?

RumorWillis: Heya Audio!

Audio_Science_Sossamen: Zowie Bowie and I just got back from Hyde...we saw Rob Morrow’s daughter Tu.

FifiTrixibelleHutchence: Wait, her name is TU? As in TU Morrow? OMG! How rotten is that? Who’d do that to their kid?

Dandelion_Richards: That is soo bad! Who’s her brother? Yesterday?

RumorWillis: Uh, that doesn’t work, Fifi.

Audio_Science_Sossamen: Speaking of doesn’t work, did you guys see Pilot Inspektor Lee and Jett Travolta are now BFFs?

MoxieCrimeFighterJillette: Jett and Pilot? Ha! That is so annoying...my dad can make them disappear....

RumorWillis: Hey did you see that Gwyneth took Apple to get her hair cut? She looks adorable!

MoxieCrimeFighterJillette: I missed that, but I saw that Beckham took Cruz, Brooklyn and Romeo and got them temporary tattoos. I wonder what Posh thought when she saw that!

Dandelion_Richards: Did you see Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner out with their daughter, Violet? Her cousin Indiana August is so cute, but then again so’s his dad, Casey.

PeachesHoneyblossomHutchence: Fifi, Pixie and I want to go to Harrod’s. I got the credit card.

FifiTrixybelleHutchence: Django Stewart likes to hang out in the music department, lol he stands around where the Eurythmics CDs are and says’ that’s my dad...it’s so funny, he has to point out who his dad is since he hasn’t had a hit since Annie Lennox left him, lol.

Dandelion_Richards: I’ll meet you guys there, we can make fun of Django...

MoxieCrimeFighterJillette: Hey Audio, I’ll play you MarioKart...

Audio_Science_Sossamen: Sounds good, I’ll see you in five...

PeachesHoneyblossomHutchence has left the room
FifiTrixybelleHutchence has left the room
Dandelion_Richards has left the room
MoxieCrimeFighterJillette has left the room
Audio_Science_Sossamen has left the room

RumorWillis: hey, what about me? Hey! I wanna go shopping, I wanna play Wii....

RumorWillis: is anyone there?

RumorWillis: Anyone? Oh well, I guess I’ll try to sneak into Teddy’s and drink cosmos with LiLo.
RumorWillis has left the room.

No comments:

All articles are ©2008 by their respective authors; AJ, Jason Campbell, Gail Dull, Nathan V or R.M.Thompson