Finalist in June/July 2008 Humorpress.com humor writing contest.
This blog is a collection of blogs and twitters from the secret underground celebrity internet. Sure, you've never heard of it because you're NOT a celebrity. Rest assured that these are totally real, although I do have to mention that they are actually fake, and this thing is 100% fiction, and that this entire blog is for entertainment purposes only.
Subscribe Via Email! Delivered by FeedBurner
Would you rather receive updates to this site as Email? Enter your email address above to have new content sent directly to your inbox

Thursday, July 3, 2008

CAPTURED from Jamie Lynn Spears TWITTER.

CAPTURED FROM JAMIE LYNN SPEARS TWITTER PAGE, 06-19-2008

Jamie_dalittlespears – Ok guys I’m leaving now to go give birth! Do you think I have time for Starbucks on the way? I’m so nervous y’all, I mean, if I don’t have a double-pump macchiato its gonna throw off my whole day! About 3 hours ago from HOME

BigMommaSpears – Oh my baby’s gonna have a baby! I aint been happier since my other baby had a baby… twice. About 3 hours ago from PHONE ON PRIVATE JET

ItsBritneyBitch – Uh, what’s going on now? Anyone seen whatshisname? About 2 and a half hours from HOME.

BigMommaSpears – Britney Jean, your sister is having a BABY! Isn’t that exciting?
About 2 and a half hours ago from LAVATORY ON PRIVATE JET

Jamie_dalittlespears – Whatever! Who do you mean by whatshisname? You mean Sean? Your son? About 2 hours ago from LIMO


ItsBritneyBitch – SEAN! That’s it yeah… anyone seen him? I better go look for him… About 2 hours ago from HOME.

Jamie_dalittlespears – Whatever... these contractions are starting to suck… anyway there’s a In Touch magazine in here, and what’s this shit about CLAY AIKEN having a baby? About 2 hours ago from LIMO

BigMommaSpears – Oh right, I heard he got pregnant from with his manager or something. Don’t worry about it you should thinking about your BREATHING exercises! About an hour and a half ago from PRIVATE JET.

Jamie_dalittlespears – O WHATEVER! I don’t care about breathing! I can’t believe that little bitch Clay getting pregnant while I am pregnant… doesn’t she know that America only has room in their hearts for ONE little girl whose too young to be having sex, but is having a baby anyway? JESUS! About 1 hour and someodd minutess ago from LIMO, IN FRONT OF HOSPITAL

BigMommaSpears – Uhh.. Jamie Lynn, I think he’s a BOY, not a girl. I’m landing now, be there soon! About an hour or so, but whose counting from PRIVATE JET RUNWAY.

Jamie_dalittlespears – Uhh… whatever? who cares what kind of baby she’s having? I just am pissed she’s pregnant! 1 hour ago from HOSPITAL ADMISSION!

Casey_Aldrige_Spears – Baby I am so excited your having our bundle of joy! Was that legal Tony? 45 minutes ago from LAWYERS OFFICE

Jamie_dalittlespears – Whatever...Wait.. whose Tony? 44 minutes ago from STIRRUPS, 4 CM DIALATED.

Caseys_LAWYER – That’s me, we met last week at your sister’s BBQ. I was the one who found Sean playing in Britney’s old gym. And yes, Casey that was legal. 43 minutes ago from MY OFFICE

Casey_Aldrige_Spears – Remember baby I told you about this? He has to be with me 24/7 considering the legality of … uhh. Our situation. 40 minutes ago from LAWYERS OFFICE

Jamie_dalittlespears – Whatever… did you hear about – wait, another contraction… 32 minutes ago FROM HOSPITAL BED.

ItsBritneyBitch – OK seriously, am I being punk’d? Where the hell is Sean?… 30 minutes ago from HOME.

Jamie_dalittlespears – WHEW that was a hard one, the lady was all like... PUSH PUSH! Whatever! Anyway, Casey did you see that Clay Aiken is having a baby?… 28 minutes ago from EMERGENCY C-SECTION ROOM.

Casey_Aldrige_Spears – Oh that bitch! 26 minutes ago from LAWYERS OFFICE

Jamie_dalittlespears – Right? Whatever! Are you going to come down and see the baby? 20 minutes ago from DELIVERY ROOM.

Casey_Aldrige_Spears – Uhh… Tony? 18 minutes ago from LAWYERS OFFICE

Caseys_LAWYER – Depends, what state are you in Jamie? The laws on consent are different everywhere! 12 minutes ago from MY OFFICE

Jamie_dalittlespears – I think were in Mississippi… or Missouri. I forget. Whatever! DAMNIT where is my Starbucks… 10 minutes ago from DELIVERY ROOM.

Caseys_LAWYER – We better not Casey… bible belt and all. 8 minutes ago from MY OFFICE

BigMommaSpears – Jamie, I am almost there! How far along are you? 5 minutes ago from DIRTY, SMELLY CAB

Jamie_dalittlespears – OMG I totally had her a few minutes ago, didn’t I tell you? Momma, can you get my Starbucks, these people are grossing me out with their afterbirth and icechips and whatever! 4 minutes ago from DELIVERY ROOM

BigMommaSpears – OMG THIS IS AMAZING! This is the best day of my life!!!!!!! 3 minute ago from DIRTY, SMELLY CAB

Jamie_dalittlespears – Aww thanks Momma, Ima cry! I’m so glad you think my baby is amazing! 2 minutes ago from DELIVERY ROOM!

BigMommaSpears – Oh, not that sweety-pie! IM TOTALLY ON CASHCAB RIGHT NOW! 1 minute ago from DIRTY, SMELLY CAB

ItsBritneyBitch – Sean? Are you here? 30 seconds ago from HOME.

No comments:

All articles are ©2008 by their respective authors; AJ, Jason Campbell, Gail Dull, Nathan V or R.M.Thompson