Finalist in June/July 2008 Humorpress.com humor writing contest.
This blog is a collection of blogs and twitters from the secret underground celebrity internet. Sure, you've never heard of it because you're NOT a celebrity. Rest assured that these are totally real, although I do have to mention that they are actually fake, and this thing is 100% fiction, and that this entire blog is for entertainment purposes only.
Subscribe Via Email! Delivered by FeedBurner
Would you rather receive updates to this site as Email? Enter your email address above to have new content sent directly to your inbox

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Paris Blogs About Babies

The following was captured from Paris Hilton's blog page:

I Was Gonna Give It Back!

Current Mood: cranky

Hi guys, is it next Saturday yet? So we just reshot the finale for my BFF show because someone accidentally lost all the footage or something, but it's okay because everyone did such an amazing job I knew we could do it again. It's just like The Hills; it's still real just better. I still don't know when it's going to premiere; they always get really quiet when I ask them about it. I think they want to surprise me. I'll let you know.


So earlier this week there was this horrible rumor that I was demanding to use a puppy in a photo shoot and I addressed it really well and I don't want to talk about it anymore. It hurts too much. But now there's been an incident at a daycare center where someone thought I was demanding to take a baby. Which, I can understand why they were upset,but I wasn't going to keep it!

Ever since my former BFF started seeing that guy from Good Charlotte, her life's just gotten so much better and so then I started seeing his brother (kind of an okay-fine-he'll-do, but he's sweet) thinking we'd have the same thing and he's so great and so sweet and is the love of my life and my mom loves him and we're all happy and sunshine and rainbows and hotness. What was I saying?

Oh yeah. So then Nicole, uh, I mean my former BFF had a baby with that guy and so now I'm thinking, maybe I should have one with Benji. But, like, adopt. Cuz it's better to adopt them than get them at baby mills. Demi Moore learned that the hard way and now we all have to lie to Rumer and tell her she's pretty. (oh and one time, my sister thought she was a horse and tried to feed her an apple and got bit, so maybe she was right? I don't know, but I didn't tell you shhhhh)

Okay, babies. So we went to this daycare center and…oh no I forgot I have to record the theme song to my new BFF show! Long story short guys, don't steal babies. Buy them. It's better for the environment.

Still thinking I'm on Gossip Girl,
xoxo Paris

No comments:

All articles are ©2008 by their respective authors; AJ, Jason Campbell, Gail Dull, Nathan V or R.M.Thompson