Finalist in June/July 2008 Humorpress.com humor writing contest.
This blog is a collection of blogs and twitters from the secret underground celebrity internet. Sure, you've never heard of it because you're NOT a celebrity. Rest assured that these are totally real, although I do have to mention that they are actually fake, and this thing is 100% fiction, and that this entire blog is for entertainment purposes only.
Subscribe Via Email! Delivered by FeedBurner
Would you rather receive updates to this site as Email? Enter your email address above to have new content sent directly to your inbox

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chatroom for actresses considered for the role of Hannah Montana



Chatroom for actresses considered for the role of Hannah Montana.

Miley_Billysbaby_Cyrus has entered the chatroom.

Miley_Billysbaby_Cyrus: Hello? Anyone here?

JoJo_you_know: Hey Miley, it’s me JoJo.

Miley_Billysbaby_Cyrus: Oh wow, I didn’t know anyone even used this chat room! I mean. I’ve been so busy I haven’t really had time to check!

JoJo_you_know: Oh yeah, I like to come in here just to think… I mean… I am busy too you know!?



Miley_Billysbaby_Cyrus: Oh for sure, yeah I mean… I’ve heard you’ve been… busy.

JoJo_you_know: Yeah, I mean… did you hear about my movie? It opens on August 9th on Lifetime! I mean, the previews are through the roof – we’re thinking we might get like 2 million viewers!!

Miley_Billysbaby_Cyrus: Oh good for you! I remember when my movie concert broke the 50 Million dollar mark… we had so much fun that night!

JoJo_you_know: Oh. Right. Forgot about that. Well I AM releasing a new album this year, and since my last album debuted at number 3, we’re really hoping for a number 2 this time! *CROSSES FINGERS*

Miley_Billysbaby_Cyrus: Oh I KNOW! I was wearing the same socks the day my SECOND album debuted at number 1, so when my THIRD album debuted last month they made me wear the socks again… and YEP! It worked, three albums, three number ones!

JoJo_you_know: …. Oh…. Yeah…

Miley_Billysbaby_Cyrus: The socks are now dipped in gold and hanging at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame! LOL My dad can be so silly.

JoJo_you_know: yeah, well, I mean I’ve got to work with some AMAZING actors! I mean Robin Williams is an ICON.

Miley_Billysbaby_Cyrus: Oh isn’t that fun! I mean, not only is my dad famous, but I’ve got to work with Dolly Parton, and just recently with so many cool dancers and famous people…

JoJo_you_know: YOU KNOW, YOU DON’T HAVE TO RUB IT IN MY FACE MILEY. I GET IT. I TURNED IT DOWN, OK? I MEAN YOU’VE GOT ALL THE MONEY AND ALL THE FAME AND GET TO WORK WITH ALL THE FAMOUS PEOPLE! I GET IT!

Miley_Billysbaby_Cyrus: Heeeeey… No JoJo, I TOTALLY respect your choice to turn it down. I mean, your doing your own work, and I appreciate that. Besides, didn’t you get to work with Valerie Bertinelli in your last movie?

JoJo_you_know has left the chatroom.

Miley_Billysbaby_Cyrus: Hello? JoJo? You there?

Jordan_McCoy has entered the chatroom

Jordan_McCoy: HEY MILEY!

Miley_Billysbaby_Cyrus: Hi. Wait, who is this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, reminds me of some people I know. I am ashamed that I used to think of them as friends

All articles are ©2008 by their respective authors; AJ, Jason Campbell, Gail Dull, Nathan V or R.M.Thompson