Finalist in June/July 2008 Humorpress.com humor writing contest.
This blog is a collection of blogs and twitters from the secret underground celebrity internet. Sure, you've never heard of it because you're NOT a celebrity. Rest assured that these are totally real, although I do have to mention that they are actually fake, and this thing is 100% fiction, and that this entire blog is for entertainment purposes only.
Subscribe Via Email! Delivered by FeedBurner
Would you rather receive updates to this site as Email? Enter your email address above to have new content sent directly to your inbox

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dropping a Dime on Designers

This is a transcript of a call that was intercepted between three of the hottest Hollywood fashion designers…the designers have been given pseudonyms to protect their identities.

Designer1: Morning everyone, shall we begin?


Designer2: Sure.


Designer3: Ok…I think the first thing we need to address is the next big trend.


D1: I agree. I think it’s still accessories. Those oversized bug eye sunglasses went over very well.


D3: I can’t believe they became so big…The trend I mean, not just the size of the lenses.


D2: Who’d have thought that they’d believe something that makes them look like a reject from the latest “Return of the Fly” movie would make them ‘cool’?

D3: No doubt. I got Ashley Olson to wear a headband around the front of her head, instead of over it.


D2: I saw that Lourdes, Madonna’s daughter, copied that too! *laughs*


D1: Well I got Mary-Kate to wear a bright watercolor print Mumu and she only weighs like 80 lbs…that was a hoot!


D2: Nothing beats the time I got Bjork to wear that swan dress! *snorts*


D3: Remember when I got Lara Flynn-Boyle to wear a tutu with faux ballet slippers that had ribbons that went up her legs…she was so thin…It’s easier to dress a broom handle!


D2: Don’t forget the time I got Celine Dion to wear her suit backwards to the Grammy’s that was so crazy!


D1: Did either of you ever think back in design school that you would get to wield such power? I mean think about it…we say something is cool and trendy and it is….


D3: I was thinking…wouldn’t it be funny to say, make a dress out of a hefty trash bag and tell them it was the newest thing in “green” clothing?


D2: *snorts* I know, right? I’ll still never forgive myself to introducing Ashton Kutcher to trucker hats…that is worse than a hefty bag!

The call is disconnected…


No comments:

All articles are ©2008 by their respective authors; AJ, Jason Campbell, Gail Dull, Nathan V or R.M.Thompson